Who are your favourite actors?

As the question asks, who are your favourite actors?  I'll go first to get the ball rolling and then you can all follow on by replying below.

I first have to say that my favourites fall into two different categories - there are old school actors and more recent actors; I'll start with old school in no particular order, just as they come to mind:

• Charlton Heston
  • Yul Brynner
  • Richard Burton
  • James Mason
  • Sean Connery
  • Elizabeth Taylor
  • Deborah Kerr
  • Jean Simmons
  • Doris Day
  • Audrey Hepburn

There's loads more I could add, but these are the ones that came to mind first - I was smitten by Jean Simmons and in another lifetime I reckon I would have married her lol

From the seventies onward:

• Steven Seagal
  • Gerard Butler
  • Jason Statham
  • Theo James
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Kristen Stewart
  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Charlize Theron
  • Halle Berry
  • Sigourney Weaver

Again, there are more, but these are the ten that came to mind first.  I love Halle Berry, perhaps it would have to be a toss of a coin as to whether I would marry her or Jean Simmons; I could be greedy and marry both, at different times of course lol.

So, who are your favourites that come to mind first?

:thats_cool:

I have a ton of them as well but back in the day i liked the Steven Seagal movies, always wanting to do the right thing i like that in actors.:wink1:

LOL i did the binge watch on the 8 seasons of House during the holidays :OMG: