Die Hard

NYPD cop John McClane's plan to reconcile with his estranged wife is thrown for a serious loop when, minutes after he arrives at her office, the entire building is overtaken by a group of terrorists. With little help from the LAPD, wisecracking McClane sets out to single-handedly rescue the hostages and bring the bad guys down.

Top class movie, exceptional story, well scripted, well-acted and just overall a brilliant movie that's very easily watchable over many times - it's currently on my 'watch list' so I'll get around to seeing it again soon.

Bruce Willis at his best.

:thumbs_up:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jason said:

I enjoyed this one as well along with the others, its hard to find good ones like this anymore

This is something I talk about a lot to people these days.  I find new actors tend to mumble a lot and some speak so fast it's like another language.  I love the older movies, sometimes the older the better.  I watched the 1948 movie Joan of Arc last night with Ingrid Bergman and what a refreshing viewing that was - I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.  Movies like this will never be made again, sadly - there was a remake of Joan of Arc and it was OK, I suppose, but this one was a belter.