Dave's Gear and Preferences

I have one TV in my home - a Panasonic OLED 55"

Just recently I invested in getting SKY Q installed and that was one of the best moves I made as it holds all the apps I need to use in one place.

I have a Yamaha sound base for better sound quality, not necessarily volume but it can push it out when firing on all cylinders.

Panasonic 4K DVD player - I have a decent collection of DVDs so if my Internet suddenly went down for any reason I could still indulge in a good movie.

And that's it for the gear side.

Apps, I have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ as subscriptions as well as access to all the Freeview apps.

I'm seriously overwhelmed with choice, but that's not such a bad thing - my only issue is being too indecisive as to what I want to watch.

I'm a huge Sci-Fi fan so I obviously watch more of that genre than any other, but I do like a good slapstick comedy now and again, and anything Epic and Historical is always on my radar.

:thumbs_up: