Alita: Battle Angel

Alita: Battle Angel

When Alita awakens with no memory of who she is in a future world she does not recognize, she is taken in by Ido, a compassionate doctor who realizes that somewhere in this abandoned cyborg shell is the heart and soul of a young woman with an extraordinary past.

What can I say other than WOW! WOW! WOW! James Cameron sir, you are a genius.  Before Mulan came along this was my favourite movie of 2020, but it hangs in there in joint #1 position in my favourite movies.  The story is brilliant, the effects are right on point and Alita is one beautiful, innocent angel - until she finds her inner self and who she really is then it's 'get out of the way or get mashed up'.  She's still an angel, but with a devilish twist. Beautifully animated through CGI in a way that interacts seamlessly with the real-life subjects. I could gush all day about this movie, but suffice to say I just love it and I love Alita.

:thumbs_up: